Friday, February 10, 2006

International Scarf Exchange 2 Scarf FINALLY sent

I finally posted my scarf today. It has been ready for so long but I never got around to posting it. I was so impressed with it. Looked at it alot and stroked (!) it alot. I love the ways the colours all spun together. Very impressive I think.




This is my model Liam - he was so proud that he was allowed to touch the scarf.
P.S. He is the only one that gets away with playing with my wheels and he has quite a good rhythm on them.

I've neally finished the second sock. I'm going to knit the foot on this one a little longer. I think I might have been to stoogy on the first one. But it will be OK and Jesse will just be stoked to have them.

These are some photo's of my baby's. I got them when they were about 4 days old. They are now a couple of months old but we still have not got any eggs. I think they are beautiful.





Well am going to visit Nan and Pa now.

See you next time.

JO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home