Sunday, January 15, 2006

Slow Weekend

We had a very slow time this weekend. No-one was stressed about doing anything. Too bloody HOT!!! I started knitting that purple wool/Silk blend four times and frogged 3 of them. The wool is just too darned thick to be worn in thick patterns. I tried a big cable - too big, I tried a cross over pattern - too thick, I tried a rib - don't like and have settled on a drop stitch pattern. It will be quick and I want it finished for when we go to Melbourne next weekend to see our friends. It would be good to give it to Nicole while we are there.



These are my two boys. Cute hey. See that knitted thing in the right hand bottom corner that's my Scarf Exchange 2 scarf. I am blocking it. When it is dry tomorrow I will post a photo of it.

Well going to knit more of my scarf now. You gotta love airconditioning now don't ya!

JO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home