Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rainbow Spinner

Hi all - I saw this on another site and thought I would have a play. Oooooops I posted one or three to the International Scarf Exchange 2 by accident. As you can see I have absolutely bloody no idea how to do this. I thought the Llama was cute.

I finished my ISE2 scarf today and I am so happy with it. It turned out great. I'm sure the recipient will be happy. I've got my camera on charge as we speak and will take some photo's tomorrow after I have washed and blocked it.

I am in the middle of spinning some white alpaca at the moment which I prepared on my Drum Carder. I had it for about a year so I thought I had better get it out and have a try. After the initial "this is crap" "what a waste of time", etc - I worked out how to use it and am quite impressed with how it prepares the raw fleece. I will be definately be using it more in the future. Much to my hubbies delight - "We paid $400.00 for that thing, are you ever going to use it?".

Better go, my wheel is calling me.

Bye JO




adopt your own virtual pet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home