Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rainbow Spinner

No Spinning today
I had to work today. I do the books for a National Company who moved to a small little town with about 100 houses, a shop and a pub. It's a great job, the office is at their house but in its own building. In all my working life it is the best job I have had. The people (husband and wife), the money and the work are great. Today I did end of month and next week we will be checking the website for updates, errors, etc. Not much like work but I get paid well. Only drawback is there are not more hours. I only do one or two days a week.

My friend owns the little shop and I also do her books. Can you believe there is actually more work in doing them than there is at the other company. I cannot believe the amount of paperwork generated from a little general store - come Post Office, Stock Feed Store, Milk Bar and Takeaway.

I am home tomorrow and I hope to wash and block by ISE2 scarf - it's been ready since the weekend. I really liked the way it turned out. I would like now the knit a scarf I saw on ISE2 - it's a Rowan called Casey. If anyone has the pattern I would appreciate a copy. I am too tight to buy my own!!!!.

Well going the bed now - I am reading the "Da Vinci Code" - I was not interested in reading it. A friend loaned it to me a few months ago and I have put it off. Out of desperation last night I started it and am thoroughly enjoying it - it is nothing like I expected. Great.

Bye ya'll

JO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home